Monday 11 February 2019

Craft fairs and crafty friends

Hiya peeps!

I'm after first craft fair this year... Nothing spectacular... weather didn't help us at all...

We had so great bunch of people with great variety of things for sale and unfortunately not too many customers...

Hmmm was it weather or people just stopping to bother about Valentine's Day?

No matter answer.. we had lots of fun :)

I made these few pieces between chatting with other there:




On the end of day Wendy, girl making resin jewellery (very beautiful pieces by the way) gave me sparkly cabouchon made by her from resin 'to play with' as she said :)

I couldn't say: no! I took it and did that:


Wendy saw pic on my FB already and her reaction was: That's what I call a great collaboration!

Agree with her :)


That's all for today!

Till next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment