Friday 15 November 2019

Beach findings and hammering

Hiya peeps!

Hardly writing lately... We can say hardly crafting lately too.

Most of pieces from today's post I made week ago.. took me a bit of time to write about it isn't it?

I like the first pendant with sea glass - had to tell you my Mum loves it, so maybe I'll send it to her for Xmas :) or maybe I'll do one with different colour of sea glass.. hmmm maybe green or better blue (my Mum has blue eyes).


Broken pottery pieces are great and look good with extra little beads don't you think?


Love to play with shells :) This one is sooo dark like kinda fossilized thing and I just couldn't leave it without some bright colour accent, that's why I added green glass beads to it.


Seed beads are cute extras for shells :) Nice gift for early teen I think.


That's all for today or I should say/write tonight :)

Till next post Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment