Saturday 16 July 2016

Crafty or not?

Hi!

This week wasn't too crafty wire wrapping wise - that is fact. I made just one thing.

Pair of ear sweeps with dangly addition.


Yesterday I was busy card making. Dom, my little boy, was invited for his school friend birthday party. day earlier I received my crafty magazine with beautiful paper pack and I decided to use it. I made 3 cards and Dom choose this one:


Today we decided to use nice weather for little trip :) We went to Cullercoast for their RNLI Harbour Day


Beach was packed with kids and adults having great day :)

We also spent some time in Tynemouth Castle & Priory - English Heritage site.


I hope I'll have more time for crafting next week :)






2 comments:

  1. I love the earrings you made. The card is so sweet .That is a cool castle. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! Have a great week too!

      Delete